Monday, September 13, 2010

Kitchen Beautician

As most of you know by now, I am a Kitchen Beautician. It's something I have loved since I was in grade school. I cut my children's hair since they were toddlers, trim and color my own, and have a ransom of women who come by regularly for touch ups! You may have seen the interview Jane Elliot did about her 'hair care professional ". It is therapeutic and makes for great girl time as well as saving quite a bit on Beverly Hill's salon prices!

Everyone laughed when I picked up the hair color brush...

Sorry, I'm not taking on any extra clients.

9 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha... LOVE it!! In fact, that reminds me that I need to go hit the beauty supply store today. This mama is in severe need of a touch-up! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love hair...it's a tactile thing for me. I often think I should have gone to school for it. Looks like you have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so much fun. And looks fun too. Too bad you aren´t taking any extra clients. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to agree with Annie :) And I also am in need of a touch-up and trim. Glad you found a productive outlet that saves your friends some money! That is always nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic! I too, do my friends hair and my own! Love hair, but make up even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture too Deidre. sorry I cannot see your picture without my glasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you look just like me lol. Tomorrow is my haircutting final for beauty school, cross fingers for me (and my models) lol. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Deidre too cute!!! So today I call to make my appointment for my cut and color and my hair dresser left!! grrrrrrr I hate breaking in a new hair dresser!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too true DeeFan...
    I'm looking for some extensions now! Aaaarrrggh!!!

    Enjoy the girl time Deidre! We girls all need it!

    ReplyDelete