Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thoughts About Omegas...

One of my favorite health sites is Mercola.com. I encourage you to check it out if you are so inclined. There was a lot of information about omegas that I want to share. If you take any source of omega 3-6-9, and I hope you do, follow these guidelines:

A. Buy in a glass bottle, not clear or plastic. The florescent and UVB ray will turn the oil rancid.
B. Buy in small amounts, not large containers. You have a better chance of freshness.
C. When possible, buy direct ship from a distributor. Who know how long that bottle has been sitting on the shelf.

Consider buying krill oil. It contains lower metals and is far more effective in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information Deidre! I love that site! Great information :)

    ReplyDelete