Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loving Sydney...

Loving Sydney as much as always. My visit to the wildlife was delicious! The staff was very welcoming and helpful. It was my first time petting a kangaroo, who was far more interested in his carrots! The city of Sydney is glorious with light at night and the streets are bustling with people. I'm spending the day sightseeing with the girls. Taking photos and will share them as I'm able.

For fans down under, tune in to catch me on "The Circle" Monday, July 19th at 10am on channel 10.

Deidre

7 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pictures! Thanks for keeping us all posted. *hugs*

    On a side note, I'm regretting not paying for the overnight shipping of THE BOOK. Everyone is talking about it, and now, I can't wait!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Kori said - can't wait to see the pictures, and it sounds so beautiful! (And I just made a longer post on your wall about it, but I love the book!) (Kori - aw I feel bad - but it's worth waiting for!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for pictures!! If I were there I would be people watching. I love doing that.
    Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mama for the update. I hope you are having so much fun you can't stand it! Your book is awesome! Just got it today and I love it :) Cannot wait to see the pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can´t wait to see the pics and to get my book. I heard it´s a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the update, Deidre! :)

    ReplyDelete