Thursday, July 8, 2010

OZ OR BUST!!

T T D
Manicure can wait til Saturday..
Skip the pedicure, it's winter in Oz...
Get sleep mask/sleep meds/boring book...
Find out how many chocolate snacks are allowed through customs.
Dodge the dog. We don't need a repeat of three years ago.
Carry "The Book" everywhere and encourage folks to get their own...
Will my Blackberry slide into Roaming mode?
Walk around a steamy bathroom to see if the Brazilian Blowout really works.
Teach Tully how to text.
Don't let Smudge see the suitcases again. His little face is heartbreaking.
Buy more deli chicken. It helps with the sad little face.
Don't buy any Pay Per View movies. They could be free on the flight.
Make sure Pat Webb has saved the Aussie press.
Thank Daniela for sorting out the flights/Visa/venues/plugs/////
Thank Lynne for picking up "The Books"!!!
Thank the Aussies for being so v e r y wonderful.
Track down that darling George. Get his number from Thaao.
Stop making lists.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got things under control! Poor Smudge!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot one thing !!!!
    Have a great time !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a nap just reading that to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...ROFL...you are too funny. Brazilian Blowout and the dogs. See you do have the hang of this blog thing. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love it! That's a mighty long list. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And would those chocolate snacks be on "our" Chubette diet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! Hope the Brazilain Blowout holds!! Mmmmm.... chocolate. You have to get your blackberry all set up so you can update your facebook all the time while you're away. ;)

    Of course, I'm facebooking right now on my blackberry while sitting here eating fudge pop tarts with my laptop in my lap reading this blog & trying to decide which Arbonne products to buy first. Hahahaha.... Yea, I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the funny list, you're as crazy as us....
    That's why we love ya!!!
    Have fun, be a good girl! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about the Brazilian so good luck! Kor is right. You should set up your phone so you can send updates to your FB! So about this dog incident three years ago??? Are we going to elaborate???
    Oh and don't stop making lists. The minute I stop my brain falls out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're list is too funny. You remind me of myself..I could write a list about making a list. I am a loud and proud 'lister' :] hahah. Oh Deidre, you are going to have so so so much fun and I couldn't be happier for you! Please don't forget about us in the U.S. because we will be anxiously awaiting your return in order to hear all of your stories!

    Sending Love!
    Kara
    P.S Who is going to love on SMUDGE while you're gallivanting in OZ? :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited that you are about to visit us Dee , just wish i was able to go to one of your shows, but not to be this time. Enjoy Oz, we all love you. Will you be doing any TV while you are here. I am sure Pat will love she is on your list !!
    enjoy and welcome (when you get here)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chocolate & The BOOK are priority Ü LOL...Have fun, be safe & teach much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have got Womans Day & TV Soap magazines. Can't wait for July 24 to roll around. My mother (88yrs young) is almost as excited as I am, as she hasn't see you since 1994. When do you arrive in Aust.?

    ReplyDelete
  14. *giggles* You're such a funny chick. I love that you have a blog now too. Super yay!!!

    And aww...you have a bb too :) Once you go black...

    ReplyDelete